Difficult Intubation? Not with the MADgic Airway™.
A temporary airway to facilitate fiber optic intubation
- Maximum protection of fiber optic scope
- Topical anesthetic atomization
- Easy side unloading of ETT
- One size allows wide range of ETT’s
- Oxygen delivery directly to glottic opening
MADgic Airway™ can come to the rescue combining atomization and oxygen delivery in an innovative and elegantly-designed fiber-optic oral airway.
Dr Tim Wolfe discusses the benefits of using both MADgic™ and MADgic Airway™ in difficult hospital procedures to assist in anaesthetising the larynx and vocal cords to help deliver oxygen to the glottic opening.