The MADomizer™ is a bottle atomizer with a positive displacement pump for delivering a variety of medications to the nose and hypopharynx. It is commonly used as an ENT office procedure atomizer in clinics around the world. The MADomizer™ device is unique from its competition because it is a very safe and effective design. The MADomizer™ system consists of a bottle atomizer and a disposable tip.
MADomizer™ features and benefits
Bottle and Pump
- Fill with your choice of medication
- Measured dose of 0.1mL/spray
- 200 sprays per bottle
Low cost disposable atomizing cannula
- No parts to clean
- No risk of cross-contamination
- Malleable cannula allows use with patient in any position
- Reduces medication waste
- No need for noisy compressed air
- Fits on ENT cart or in consult bag
- Ideal to send home with patient for sinus therapy
Typical particle size: 30-100 microns
Tip diameter: 0.17 inches (4.3 mm)
Bottle volume: 20 mL
Spray volume: 0.1 mL / spray
Applicator length: 4 inches (10 cm)
How to use MADomizer™
Step 1 – Fill out label.
Step 2 – Fill bottle with selected medication.
Step 3 – Connect atomizing tip to pump. Snap tubing into stabilizing bar.
Step 4 – Place tip in line with nostril or oral cavity and compress cap to distribute 0.1 ml of medication – repeat until desired volume of drug has been distributed.